Temploy Connection are currently recruiting Care and Support Workers to work within local residential care/nursing homes and supported living schemes in Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield
• Assist service users and patients with all aspects of personal care
• Assist with the mobility of service users and patients through use of manual handling equipment
• Work within the company and client group’s policies and procedures
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Follow hygiene and infection control procedures
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Minimum of 3-6 months recent experience in a clinical care role
• Current qualification in Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling or access to training povided
• Strong communication skills
• Be friendly, flexible and supportive
• DBS check will be carried out
We supply quality nursing and healthcare workers to the NHS and private organisations throughout the Yorkshire region.
We offer excellent competitive pay rates, referral and holiday pay schemes and access to a friendly dedicated support team 24/7.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact us on 01709 870170.